Sorry Letter to Sister

Posted by parimalonline On Saturday, June 8, 2013 0 comments
How to write a proper Apology Letter to your sister? Download this Apology Letter format for sister now!

75, North Avenue,

Hamilton Road

New York, NY

27th May 2013

Dear Jenny,

I am writing this letter to express my apologies for not being able to attend your wedding reception. I could not make it to the function as it was the same time I had to go for an official tour. Though, I tried convincing my boss for postponing the tour but in vain. I had to leave for it unwillingly. I know I have disappointed you by not being there with you on your special day but believe me I am feeling equally bad.

I remember the plans we had made for this day right from deciding the menu for the dinner to the theme to selecting the songs to be played at the function. I know we had been planning everything since months and you wanted me to be with you all the time on this day but I am sorry for this unscheduled tour.

Please accept my apologies. I would come and meet you soon.

Miss you,

0 comments:

Post a Comment