Sorry Letter to Aunty

Posted by parimalonline On Sunday, June 23, 2013 0 comments
To,

Aunt Jenna
Little Valley, California

June 11, 2013

Dear Aunt Jenna,

I do not even know how to begin the letter after having caused so much pain to you. Please accept this as my apology for breaking your trust yesterday and sneaking out of the house with my friends in the middle of the night. I can imagine how scared you were when you did not find me in my room and later heard about the accident on Elmer Road where two of my friends were hurt.

I assure you that I did not realize that things would get so out of hand; we just wanted to have so some fun but now I realize that underage drinking and driving is not only dangerous but can also jeopardize my future forever. You have been a mother figure to me and I respect you a lot. This is why I am so ashamed that I hurt you so much with my words and actions. I will never go anywhere without informing you, neither will I stay up late with my friends and indulge in drinking. In fact, I will also try to educate my friends about the consequences of drinking and driving.

I am very sorry for everything.

Yours sincerely
Adam

we provide all types birthday letter sample, format, template, example for friends, daughter, son, girl friend, boy friend, husband, wife.

0 comments:

Post a Comment