Apology Letter for Late Payment

Posted by parimalonline On Thursday, January 2, 2014 0 comments
Late Payment Apology Letter is for use when sending a creditor a payment which is past the due date. This letter sets out the name of the creditor, the amount of the payment, the due date, account number and the date when the payment was sent. It also apologizes for the delay in making the payment and the reason why the payment is late.

Andy Reynolds,
Store Manager,
Hopkins Medical Store,
Claire Street,
Ohio - 4141.

(Date)

Josh Wilson,
General Manager,
Smith Pharmacy,
12/2, Doorway Street,
Ohio - 4141.

Subject: Letter to apologize for the late payment of bills.

Dear Mr. Josh Wilson,

Through this letter, I apologize to you for the inconvenience caused to you, owing to the late payment of bills from my side. This was not intended, and considerable loss in business due to office relocation issues has made it impossible for me to pay the bills on the discussed date.

This is the first instance that our organization has not cleared the bills on time, and we would really appreciate it, if you give us an extension of one month to pay the dues. I assure you that I will pay back all my dues on_____(date). I sincerely regret this delay in the payment of bills, and promise you that I would make sure such a delay doesn't occur in the future. Thanking you.

Yours sincerely,

Andy Reynolds

Read our tips on writing an apology letter for being late for work, then use our template to create your own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment