Sorry Letter to Mom

Posted by parimalonline On Thursday, June 13, 2013 0 comments
36, Winston Street

North Region, London

27th May 2013

Dear Mom,

I am sorry for having forgotten to wish on you on your Birthday this year. I have always been the first one to wish you on this special day of yours and surprise you with gifts. I had plans to give you a surprise visit this time but I got busy in a new project bagged by our company last week. I was so engrossed in working on the project to meet the deadline that I forgot to even call you up to wish you.

Please accept my birthday wishes now; belated happy birthday to you. You are the most special person in my life. I know this letter is not enough to convey my love to you; I have already applied for leaves for next month so that I can come, meet you and let you know how special you are for me.

Your loving daughter,

Rachael

0 comments:

Post a Comment