Sorry Letter To Wife

Posted by parimalonline On Friday, May 10, 2013 0 comments

This is an apology letter where the husband regrets about the unfaithfulness to his wife. He asks for forgiveness and the reconsideration of the divorce in the future. The following sample of the formal letter can be used as a template.


3 May 2013

From:

Mr. Michael M. Sumrall

3647 Woodland Drive
Burr Ridge, IL 60527

To:

Mrs. Ann Sumrall

1383 Clay Street
Indianapolis, IN 46219

Subject: sorry for the behavior

Dear Ann,

I am writing this letter to express my sincere regret about the situation that has happened a month ago. It was awful of me to be unfaithful because we lived over 15 years in our happy marriage.   Please forgive me, I know I behaved wrong. Now I realize how much you mean to me dear. Since the incident happened I had enough time to think of our family and how I have ruined it by one horrible action from my side.

I love you and respect you with all my heart and I wish we could be together forever. I feel horrible about happened situation and I ask you to reconsider applying for the divorce. I know that there is nothing to change now but I still need you very much.

Please reply me soon dear.

Sincerely,

Michael

Other Free website accounts

0 comments:

Post a Comment