Sorry Letter to Teacher

Posted by parimalonline On Sunday, May 5, 2013 2 comments
This is an apologize letter written by a pupil who is sorry for his bad behavior. This form of the letter is often used at schools, colleges, universities and etc.  Writing the letter you should be sincere and honest. The sample can be used as a template.

12 March 2013

From:

Wilton K. Roy

3807 Poe Lane
Lenexa, KS 66215

To:

Mrs.Smith

Year 15 leader

Lenexa High School

M56 4BR

Subject: Sorry letter for the bad behavior

Dear Mrs. Smith,

I am writing the letter to you in order to apologize for the things happened last week. My behavior was really awful and I realize how wrong and rude I was.  I had enough time to think about my actions and I think that I am very lucky not to quit the school.

You have always taught me the right behavior but I didn’t realize how important you words were till the argumentation happened. I have visited the psychologist and I again feel sorry for the wrong actions. I didn’t want to offend anyone and I assure you that this incident will never happen again.

Thank you for the things you have taught us before.

Sincerely,

Wilton

Find More Apology Letters at 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i think if you think it is good its good great job dude!!

Anonymous said...

It sounds like a seven year old is writing the letter. Try being more formal.

Post a Comment