Relationship Sorry Letter

Posted by parimalonline On Friday, April 26, 2013 0 comments

To,

Jessica,

Rocky Hills, Montana

June 12, 2012

Dear Jessica,

I am so sorry I hurt you and made you cry. You are the most beautiful thing in my life and I can’t believe I caused you so much pain by saying hurtful things. I know your work is very important to you and instead of supporting you I was focusing on my insecurities and saying things like you do not care for me. That was very wrong of me and I love you very much.

I know how much you care about me and the relationship and I appreciate everything you do. I know it takes a lot of time and effort to manage both the house and work and I respect you for that. I will try to help you in the house rather than expect you to do everything for me. Please tell me if there is anything more I can do because I want you to be happy with me.

You mean so much to me and I will say it once again: I love you and I am sorry for all the misunderstandings and the pain I caused by my awful behavior. Please forgive me so that we can move on.

Yours sincerely

Matthew

0 comments:

Post a Comment