Sorry Letter to Girlfriend

Posted by parimalonline On Friday, March 22, 2013 0 comments

Dear Jami

Words will never fully express how sorry I am, but I truly hope that it is a good start:

I’m sorry letter to girlfriend

I regret nothing more in life than what I have done to you. It was wrong, stupid and immature and you do not deserve any of the grief and anger I have caused you.

I can’t bear to see you unhappy because of my actions. When our relationship began, I promised {to myself} that I would make you happy. I failed. I failed both of us.

But I want to make amends. I truly do. You’re too important of a person to lose and I hate myself for realizing that now rather than earlier. I understand the gravity of the situation, and I hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

Come on, Please call me and let's patch things up.

Love always,
Smith

Click Here To View Sample Break Up Letter to Girlfriend

0 comments:

Post a Comment